PROMO LESSON: SET UP AN EVENT AND GET ON EVERY EVENTS CALENDAR YOU CAN, IN NEWSPAPERS, ON TV AND RADIO, ON ACTUAL PUT-UP-WITH-A-PUSHPIN BULLETIN BOARDS AND ONLINE.
Here's how A did it for me. (Please note that some of these places are local. You'll have to find equivalents in your area.)
A to B: I'm going to list you in all of these places below. I just
did the first one.
-
1)
http://press.xtvworld.com/modules.php?name=Your_Account
AND THEN click “submit news” – DON’T FORGET TO USE “PLAIN TEXT”, NOT
HTML!!!
***DONE 10/22.07 in headline section
2)
http://www.dailycandy.com (Make sure it’s NY & then click Contact Us)
3)
https://post.craigslist.org/nyc/E/eve
4)
http://www.mediabistro.com/events/add_event.asp (must add start & end
time!
– can’t use various)
5)
http://upcoming.org/event/add/
6)
http://www.wabcradio.com/community/AddEvent.asp
7)
http://forms.metromanager.com/asp/EventG.U.I.-de.asp?s=eg|jfk&p=ftr
8)
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=community&id=3309863#
*Don’t forget to use Arts & Exhib & “click” dates & use super short
description or pay the price at the end!!!
.........
B to A: Craigslist? Why? Do they have a publication?
A to B: Craigslist is online only, but I read that it's one of the most popular
sites in the country right now, so listing there is really effective.
They're in SO many cities now, so write/speak people would have to double
check if they have a Craigslist in their cities.
B to A: Does 'Time Out' care about what I do in NY?
A to B: You bet they do!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment